I was looking at the blog, and decided it’s been way too long between posts!
Here are my cute little Cowboys and Cowgirls so far.
Five rows are sewn together. I admit to getting lost on the instructions on how to chain sew the entire thing together, then connect the rows. I did each row seperately, and am now joining the rows, starting with the bottom rows and working my way to the top.
Looking at my “free” time, I seem to be involved with the continuing “move into the sewing studio” and working on Non-QA projects for the grandkids and quilt guild. Working 12 hours a day doesn’t help. I’ve got an app on my phone that I should be able to post from, but the keyboard on the computer is soooo much faster.
I will try to do better! Perhaps if I don’t limit myself to just posting about QA, the frequency will increase, and perhaps stoke my creative juice.
Now, on to sewing more rows!